Detail wrapping is the wrapping of certain parts of a car or motorcycle to make your vehicle more personal. You can give your car or motorcycle a unique look by having only certain parts wrapped. Think of your mirrors, spoiler, bumper or roof. If you choose to give certain parts of your car a different color, you can give your car a completely different look.
Interior car detail wrapping
With cars there are many possibilities to personalize your car. Consider, for example, a subtle line on the front bumper or special decals and stripes that make your car unique.
Wrapping the mirror caps, roof spoilers or side skirt in a different color is also possible and immediately gives a completely different unique look to your car. If you want a sporty look, carbon foil is a suitable choice for side skirts, mirror caps and diffuser.
The interior is often wrapped with textured foil such as brushed steel, aluminum, gold, titanium or carbon.
Why not spray?
One of the advantages of a car wrap compared to spraying is that with a car wrap you can always choose a different color if you want something new and that is a lot cheaper than having it sprayed again.
You can also always go back to the original color by removing the foil.
Car wrap facts
- We work with film from 3M and Avery Dennison.
- Temperature resistance -40 to +100 °C
- The foil is weather and UV resistant.
- Washing can be done by hand or in the car wash.
- Wrapping a car takes an average of 4 to 7 days.
- The foil protects the paint against stone chips and scratches.
Service & Warranty
- 5 year warranty on installation
- High Google & Customer Tell score
- 100% of our customers recommend us
- Parts are wrapped separately
- Design service
Ned Sign & Reclame Portfolio
Production and finishing!
Unique and custom-made!
Within 1 day!
On the end result!